Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Fell Off The Blogging Bandagon, But Now Im Back!

It's been 8 months since my last real post and I have missed blogging dearly whether or not any one is actually reading them lol. I am going to try like heck to make a habit out of blogging at least once a week since hunting season is 3 weeks away and I've got big plans in the way of hunting this year! My hunting season is usually done and over within 2 months and then I spend the next 10 months going through some major withdrawals, but not any more. Besides my usual deer and elk hunting I'm adding in Fall turkey this year and if that goes well I'll hunt Spring turkey too. I am also going to try  my hand at spring bear and cougar!!!!

On my 8 month hiatus lots of things happened, got a puppy (hoping to turn her into a bird dog), took some time off and enjoyed time with little miss, had a crazy fun summer full of camping trips, one of which I am actually going to blog about because it was pretty darn cool and just enjoyed life!

Ive got big ideas and plans on the horizon so stay tuned!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment