Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Out Of The Fog

I have no idea how in the hell I could have forgotten about last Thursday night. It was EPIC!!!!! It was girls night in Eugene to see Randy Rogers Band (i <3 them, I <3 Texas Country music in general) Justin Moore (yummy) and my favorite female country music artist MIRANDA LAMBERT!!!!! It was a blast! Not only is RRB an awesome group, they are just as good live as they are recorded which is always a plus. Justin Moore, where do I even begin. He is an amazing performer, and worked the stage like no other. Not to mention he had a butt every single girl in that arena was swooning over! My favorite part of his performance though was when he performed Backwoods and brought out a Camouflage guitar!!!! At that point I wanted to tackle him steal the guitar and grab his butt! But better judgement told me not such a good idea. Bummer. Miranda Lamberts' performance was one of the best ones I have seen to date and I have been to a bunch of concerts. 1st off her style I am completely envious, I want her "Weekend Warrior" shirt, hell her whole ensemble that night I would kill for! Then there was her performance, she rocked it! She owned that arena! She even gave us a bonus performance. PISTOL ANNIES (insert insane beer induced good buzzed screaming like a little girl here (note: little girls should never have a buzzed induced scream, this is just to emphasize me excitement)). I love the Annies!!!! I am not a fan of girl bands in the least but they defy the typical girl band persona, these girls are badasses! I was stoked when they performed "Hell on Heels" because well it's the first song they released and its a good one but when they performed my 2 favorites "Hunters Wife" and "Takin Pills" I was happier then a tornado in a trailer park! I don't have a single complaint even if a Coors Light was $6.50, and you bet your butts I consumed em none the less. It was a great night!!!!
Randy Rogers Band
 Yeah you know you want to grab it too!!!

The bad ass camo guitar!
Pistol Annies!!!!

My favorite pic I captured of the night!
 My girl for life!!!!!


One of the many things i bought that night and of course had to rock it at the show!
I had seen this and the other shirt I bought at  Junk Gypsy before and loved them but they were always out of my size when I went to order :( Glad I finally got my hands on em though!!!


Here's to over priced cheap beer and sailors mouths!











No comments:

Post a Comment