Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Love Surfing

Now that it's Fall things slow down drastically at work. Tourist season is OVER. Thank the Lord! I have a love hate relationship with tourist season, I love it because it's how this small town survives through the winter, but I hate it because our sleepy little town gets inhabited by rude, inconsiderate, a--holes for 4 months out of the year and makes my summers a little less enjoyable. Anyways like I said things slow down drastically so it's gives me lots of down time. Which means more time to discover fun new things on sites like Etsy and Pinterest, as well as discover fun new blogs! I found lots of cool (or so I think they are) new things today! Not only do I like them just because, but a few of them will work with one of my Halloween costumes!! And even when Halloween is over there is a good chance,  90% chance actually, that I will use them often! And so for todays discoveries:

 It's cute, it's PBR, and well I just love it! Check it out HERE
 Love, Love, Love this tee! You can find it and other cool things HERE
It screams girly and redneck all at the same time!!!!! See it and more HERE


Here's to Humpday

No comments:

Post a Comment