Wednesday, October 12, 2011

John Deere

So as I spend my down time at work today perusing through pinterest I decided to do a search for John Deere on there. Like Camouflage and Mason Jars I have an over the top obsession with John Deere. At one point my entire kitchen was in John Deere!!! I'm talking plates, bowels, cups, silverware, serving platters, towels, pot holders, canisters, even cake pans! The walls had tin signs, the shelves had novelty items. It was every where! Well a few years ago in the middle of a move I decided or rather thought I had out grown my John Deere phase and put it all on Craigslist. I thought I was the only one that obsessed boy was I wrong. I got a ton of hits and it became a bidding war much like ebay. I got a good price out of it all which gave me more then enough to choose a new theme for the kitchen. This time around I went with red and cream colored items. I bought a ton of the red colored Paula Deen kitchen items including the pots and pans which I can not say enough good things about! Im just going to add I am also in love with all things Paula Deen. I have gallon sized Mason Jars as canisters and Texas start accents everywhere. Here I am yet again getting bored with it and thinking I want my John Deere kitchen back, I have to admit since I parted with my massive collection (which when I packed it all up and took it to the buyer was in 3 big ol Rubber Maid containers) I have missed it. I think its time to bring it back!!! While I have yet to see J.D kitchen stuff on pinterest I found one object in particular that I would kill for. Not only is it J.D. but its pink and I mean PINK!!!!!!
How freaking badass is this???? It has now made my list of things I will build/restore in my life time. I think it just took the #1 spot actually which for years has been held by a late 1970's Ford Highboy! Ever since I was a little girl and my grandpa had one I have wanted one. I although want one much bigger and badder then my grandpas. I'm talking 1 ton running gear, monster lift,  big ol boggers, and a  514 stroker in it.. I want a badass mudder basically! 

I also came across this
I think I just found my new Halloween Costume! Painted pink of course!! You all probably think I'm joking but I seriously am contemplating it!

And then there were these:
Totally off subject of J.D but dead on with the pink!

Totally wouldn't go with a J.D themed kitchen but I want it! But not as much as I want this
How awe-inspiring is this? I was in seventh heaven when I saw this beauty!

For the love of J.D and Pink!


No comments:

Post a Comment