Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You Know Your A Redneck When...

So I had the bright idea this morning to clean out my truck. I cant believe I let it get this bad. I have severe OCD about organization and how things should be and the mess in my truck was seriously getting to me. Once I walked out the door though my idea wasn't such a good one. It was freezing! Being the trooper that I am though I went through with it, it needed done but I only cleaned the inside out. Theres no way in hell I'm washing it, it would have turned into a frosty mess but it does nee it I cant remember the last time I washed it. As I was cleaning out the contents of the cab I was becoming more and more aware that the contents of my truck could tell someone who doesn't know me just about everything about me. I actually started laughing as I continued to pull stuff out. It made me think of Jeff Foxworthy and his "You Might Be A Redneck" lines. So I decided I would come up with my own based on what was in my truck this morning.

You might be a redneck if you get excited about finding the 1/2 rack of Keystone Light you forgot about in your back seat under your hunting bag!

You might be a redneck (girl) if you pull a camo gun case out from under the back seat and it contains a pink rifle

You might be a redneck if the pockets on the back of the drivers seat contain a bass pro shop and cabelas catalog

You might be a redneck if you find .22 rounds in the door of your truck and you leave em there cause you might just need em some time

You might be a redneck (girl) if your steering wheel cover and floor mats are realtree camo with pink accents!!!

You might be a redneck if in the middle of cleaning out your rig you find your Browning knife you tore the house apart the night before opening day looking for

You might be a redneck if 90% off the actual garbage that came out of your truck is empty boxes from buying new knives the night before the opener, empty fishing lure packages, and empty boxes that at one point contained 500 .22 rounds

If it wasn't for the pink stickers on the back window of my truck and the pink accents on my floor mats and steering wheel cover based on what I pulled out of my truck this morning you'd think it was a guys truck.... 

After the truck I decided to also clean out my purse this morning. Lord all mighty it was just as bad as my truck. And the contents were just as hilarious!

What was in my (camo)purse:
2 different wallets, (why 2 idk) both camo of course!
Inside 1 said wallet which is actually more like a clutch is a camo Browning beer coozie!! Hahaha
Check book (this is normal)
Some receipts (again normal)
Tons of lipglosses (normal again)
Day planner (normal)
Lottery tickets (should prob check those)
Fishing and Hunting Licenses
An empty 30-06 casing (not normal)
The knife I skinned my deer with a few wks ago (def shouldn't be there and idk why it is)
A fishing lure I bought last week and forgot about!!! Score!!!

Alright ladies whats in your purses?

Based on the contents of my truck and my purse eeither I'm not very girly, have a drinking problem (1/2 rack in the truck, coozie in the wallet), an over the top obsession with camo and firearms or Im just a badass. Im going to go with badass!!!


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment