Monday, October 17, 2011

Manic Monday

For once I am in an uninspirational mood. Im on my second double mocha and am still draggin' ass. I guess this is what happens when you have a mellow weekend where nothing exciting happens. Did a little fishing on the river last night but no fish. :( So since Im in a rut, all your getting is some pictures that have made me giggle just a little today.
This didnt make me giggle it just made me drool in envy. I want this badly!!! I found it HERE. Christmas is almost here (hint hint)

This photo inspired one of my 2 halloween costumes, youll see the end result the day after Halloween!! It'll be awesome!

Hahaha so true! I cant wait to be old and say crap like this and get away with it 

People have to much time on their hands but im glad they do because this cracks me up! I think I came across it on Etsy or something like that and it had some ridiculous price associated with it other wise I probaly would have bought it.

Amen!


Neon Fireflies

No comments:

Post a Comment