Monday, November 7, 2011

The Dreaded Question

It's that time of year when friends and family start asking "What do you want for Christmas?" I don't know why but I hate that question. I never know what to say. I'm more of a buy me a gift card to my favorite stores kind of person. That works for some of my friends and fam but for others they tell me that's to impersonal. Uggh. So this year I decided I'd make a virtual wish list from all over the internet. This way they can see what I like and what I've been wanting/thinking about getting and hopefully it will give them something more "personal" to get me than a gift card. Plus I was sick all weekend and didn't do much but lay around, sleep, and watch movies so Ive got nothing super cool to blog about. But that's ok with me cause I needed to just relax and get well before next weekend cause it's elk season!! YAY!!!!

So here we go:
Love these boots! Ugg Lattice Cardy in a size 9
Get em here
I could totally make this but <3 supporting small businesses and <3 the hell out of this
Get it here

Super cute Mommy and Me apron in John Deere none the less!!!
Find it here

Would love to put this on the living room wall!
Get it here

IDK why but I <3 this shirt
Find it here

Totally perfect for picnics and the grocery store

These little babies are badass!!!

Who doesnt want a 7ft beanbag sofa?!?!?!

<3 this sweatshirt!!! Size M

This lovely too! Size L


The best for last
I want this shot gun soooooo damn bad!!! I have the matching .22

Oh and then there is also this wonderful wishlist!!! Its pretty much that, just a WISHlist. A girls gotta dream right?

Bows and Shotguns



No comments:

Post a Comment