Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Starting To Get Impatient

Elk season for me starts Saturday, but I am sure you all know this by now because I can't seem to shut up about it. It's consumed my thoughts since Monday morning. I started the countdown then and I won't stop til sunrise Saturday morning! And because my mind is consumed with the thoughts of elk and hunting just about everything else that I think about gets tied into it. For instance I decided it was time for some new DIY projects and decided I wanted to make a few scarves, well I know what style I want to make the question was what color? Immediately I thought Mossy Oak or Real Tree! Leave it to me to want to make a camo scarf to wear with my dress clothes! Then I decided why not make more? Why not girl it up a bit? I'm going to make multiple. Some just camo, some camo and pink, camo and black, camo and whatever in the hell I decide at the moment!!!! Then I decided I want to make matching head bands and bows! If my weekend wasn't already pre-planned out and I wasn't out to harvest a big ol Cascade Bull Elk then I would probably whip out my camouflage dip kit and dip everything I can get my hands on. Keep your eyes peeled as my store on Etsy might just have some new items soon!!!!

Dreamin of the big one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment