Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Moving Sucks

My weekend was less than exciting. I spent it packing, moving and cleaning. Yuck. I wanted to be out fishing. Let me tell you what, moving out of a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a shop and a garage is hard ass work. I have so much crap. On the upside of it all though I'm weeding out alot of stuff I haven't used in ages and don't really need and I'm getting fun new things that I don't really need but WANT! I've had mossy oak in my room for years now and I was half tempted to keep it but decided it was time for a change. So I ordered brand new bedding so Im pretty stocked about it. I called it a early Christmas present to myself, which made the price tag of it all totally worth it! Tell me this isn't badass?!?!?! I also ordered the matching curtains and valance!!

Ive also found a ton of things I had forgotten I even owned too! I found a brand new still in the box rifle scope that was a gift from a friend last year, I found my body bag (a cooler for deer) that would have been handy a month ago, tons and tons of candles, just all sorts of stuff I never really unpacked when I first moved in.

Now I'm in the process of selling tons of things on Craigslist and gearing up for a garage sale this weekend so I can turn around and buy new things I'll stick in a corner and forget about!

There was a bright moment in the middle of all the chaos of cleaning and packing when the mail came and my custom made laptop sleeve arrived!!! I LOVE it! She did an amazing job! Its exactly like I told her I wanted it!!! If you ever need sleeves for you laptop, kindle, or whatever go Here


Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment