Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Slacking

Hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving! I sure did! I love going to the boyfriends parents cause lord can that boys daddy cook!! It was a very relaxing day which was much needed because I have been so damned busy lately it is insane. I am glad to say though that moving is FINALLY over! Now to just unpack, which is the part I like because I get to organize! I'm slightly OCD. Other than Thanksgiving being on of my fav days of the year so is the day after! I joined millions of other people for Black Friday and am I ever glad I did! I will say this though living in a rural town I had to drive 24 miles to the nearest town with Black Friday deals which is also a pretty rural town. Bi-Mart and Fred Meyer woohoo! Bonus though is I don't have to fight insane crowds of thousands of people just a couple hundred!  LOL!  I did the whole Black Friday thing when I lived in Portland and that shit just gets crazy. Bi-Mart was my 1st stop they had a killer deal on a moto shade and wall kit to put the boat under which is much needed since the new house had a uber small garage. I was so glad I decided to detour through the electronics department because they had a super awesome deal on a set of Midland radios! They would have been nice to have opening morning of Elk season so my girl and I could have split up and still been in communication. The second I saw these things I was in love! They were camo! Plus they were super cool cause they came with an ear piece and have a 36 mile range on them! Way better than the 6 mile range ones I had previously looked at. I can't wait to try em out!


I ordered most of my things for Christmas this year online. I'm most excited about the PINK LED T.V I got for mini mes' room! Shes gonna flip! Ordered myself some way cute shirts from Girls with Guns clothing and from Real Hunters Wives!!!!

I should get back to being productive! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment