Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooktacular Weekend

I LOVE Halloween! It's the 1 weekend a year you get to dress up and act like a jackass and no one cares! Friday night the beau and I went out to a Halloween party at a friends house and it was a damn good time. I knew it would be a good time just because of the people that were going but when the hostess posted a picture on FB the day before of the 330 jello shots she'd made it only reaffirmed by belief!! So the beau and I dressed up and let me tell you what I think out of ALL the Halloweens I have ever dressed up this year was my favorite!!! We were the trailer parks finest!!!
Now tell me this isn't bad ass?!?! My hunting pants, a John Deere wife beater, a fake prego tummy, and Keystone Light rollers!!! Oh I also had a Keystone Light bracelet on that you cant see in the pic.
The trailer parks finest!
Never leave home with out your beer koozie! LOL!
Next to our costumes these guys were my favorite. B and P gave Daisy Duke a run for her $$$$!
Classy!

I think we crawled back home somewhere around 3am Saturday morning and slept most of the day away. I don't even know how many beers, jello shots and drinks I consumed but it was a damn good time and not much in the way of a hangover!!!

Decided to stay in Saturday night so that Sunday I wouldn't be so unproductive like I was all of Saturday. Took my daughter to a Halloween carnival at her school and had a good time there and as an added bonus since her school is 35 miles away from home on the way back we took a detour up through the hills for a good ol mountain run! Added an extra hour to the drive home but it was totally worth it!

Yesterday was Hippie themed at the salon. Not my cup of tea I was gunning for a 50's (pinup) or 80's (top gun) theme but I lost :(
I realized yesterday that I'm the tallest one their. Never realized it til this picture.

Once mini me got home it was time to get her all done up and go get some candy!
She's not a diva or anything.
I absolutley LOVE this picture
Again with the poses
My mini me and my guys nephews!! Love those little boys!

I am already planning next years costume and let me tell you what it's going to be BADASS!

Tricks and Treats






No comments:

Post a Comment